I’ve recently been getting some interesting questions about me and about what I do. So thought this article might be interesting for some people.
If you do have any other questions please write to me on Social Media or send me an email here and I’ll be happy to answer them.
- Where do I live? I’m based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Where am I from? Well that’s a little more complicated, I am half English, half Colombian. I have always been lucky to travel as much as I do and feel at home “all over the world”.
- How long have I been blogging? It’s been over 2 years now.
- What is fashion for me? (loved this question).
Fashion is a way of expression, from expressing the constant changes in the world (economically, sociology, geographically, etc) to the little changes (moods and personality) in an individual.
- When am I going to US? Planning to go soon for sure. ♥
- What do I do as a living? I work in marketing and publicity for the fashion industry, and of course I am able to mix all that together in this blog too.
- Am I going to do another article about blogging/ business tips? Of course, I’m thinking of preparing a complete article about blogging pricing and about how to position yourself as a “business woman”, something that people will not be able to turn you down! (Do let me know if you have any specific questions and I’ll make sure to add them on the next blogpost).
- What is a piece worth investing?
I believe that any piece that is going to last you at least 5 years and still use it with any change of style is worth an investment. I, for example, love and will always love a classic trench coat it’s a piece that “goes through time”.
Black poncho coat – Amichi (old but similar here)
Skirt – Missguided
High thigh boots – Public Desire
Black bag – Gucci
Golden “Actually I Can” Bracelet – Andeliusgribbe
Photography by Alberto Navarro.