We actually don’t celebrate thanksgiving in this part of the world (Switzerland) but in any case I wanted to write a little article of the things i’m most thankful about.
- For my past. As if I hadn’t done the things that I did I wouldn’t be the person that I am today. We learn from every experience (whatever the experience, positive or negative) it will give us the resources or the learning for a better future.
- For my amazing family. For the best education and the best example that parents could give you. Both of them worked really really hard so my sister (she is the most fun sis ever) and me could have all the best education and experiences ever.
- For my work. At a really early age I was lucky enough to know what I wanted to do (which was something to do in the Fashion Industry), didn’t know exactly what but I did know that loved fashion, people, and the creativity behind this amazing complex industry.
4. For all the travel and experiences I have every year. Because traveling is the only thing that will always make you richer.
5. For my health and well-being. Couldn’t be happier that I always have loads of energy and motivation to do everything I want to do.
6. For my friends and people that I love. For being there for me when I need them and when I don’t, because it’s not just about the great adventures but who you do them with that is important!
7. I’m thankful for all the rejections I had in my life that made me work harder, all the bad moments that made me change and made the “know-better” to “do better”.
8. For the coccolejarvis.com blog. Where I am able to share my thoughts, my passion, my style and my learnings with all of you.
9. For being able to work with so many passionate, creative and talented people all of the time. Without them all this blog and my job would of never been possible, or would make my life much more boring I must say.
10. And I’m thankful for all of YOU guys! For following along with my adventures, my travels and giving me the motivation to continue and be part of this blogosphère.
Khaki Trench coat – ASOS (Similar and on my wishlist here)
Blue high-waisted jeans – Bohoo
White cashmere jumper – Zara
Shoes – Missguided
Handbag – Gucci
Photography by Marc Schiffler