Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- You have to thank the blog that nominated you.
- You have to answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you.
- You have to nominate other new bloggers.
- You have to set new questions for your nominees.
As I was nominated twice, I’ll do a mix of their questions:
How do you feel about your future? Are you a planner or a go with the flow type of person?
- I’m always excited about my future, and a little scared. I’m a big fan of planning but I understand that plans change and that’s always part of the process.
What’s your favourite thing about blogging/ social media?
- That I’m able to transmit positive and motivational messages to so many people all over the world.
Are you a morning or a night person?
- Both. When your passion is your work, you won’t work one single day in your life.
How long have you been blogging?
- 2 years.
What’s your favourite animal?
- The owl; I just love how they look like they observe the world, like they know something more.
What do you hope to achieve through your blog?
- Motivate and inspire people to be the most successful they can be. To be mindful, open minded and kind to ourselves and others.
Blogs I nominate:
– Marine Blog: New fashion blog based in Switzerland
– Happy to Wonder: Great travel blog with all kind of tips
– The Milk Teeth: Beautiful photography blog
– SoNailicious: Beauty blog with great tutorials
– Notes on Bliss: A simple guide to a happy life