We are so used to complementing beauty that I decided it was a good idea to motivate you all to change and to start complementing people to empower “who they are” rather that “how they look”.
Compliments That Aren’t About Physical Appearance
- You are empowering
- You are strong
- I’m so happy you exist
- It’s nice to see such kindness
- I hope we know each other for a long time
- I would trust you with my passwords
- You inspire me to be a better person
- Your ideas matter
- You have a great taste in ______
- You are so fun to talk to
- You give people confidence
- You amaze me
- You’re unique/ smart/ thoughtful/ inspirational/ helpful/ awesome.
The simple compliments mean the most. Make someone’s day.