My 5 rules for travel
1. Keep an open mind. It’s okay to plan, be organised and know a little of where you are going (that will help you know what to pack) and it’s okay too to be surprised and open minded when things don’t go as planned.
2. Spontaneity. The moments you will most remember are the ones you didn’t plan and came by all of a sudden.
3. Get inspired. By everything and everyone.
4. Explore. With all the senses. There are always new smells and tastes so breath in the unknown, learn and meet new people, new places to help us see how beautiful this world is and new adventures to blow our mind.
5. Make sure you come back with the new findings you have of yourself, the world or both.
Life is like a camera.
You focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.